From Likno Software
- UNICODE text
- Ready-to-use Themes for creating stylish & original menus in just minutes
- Re-designed User Interface based on a new eye-catching look & enhanced user-friendly functions
- An optimized Style Editor which allows for the creation and saving of customized Themes
- Free Dreamweaver
- Improved (full) Android support (efficient "touch mode" handling and more).
- Improved (full) Blackberry support.
- Updated "Joomla menus" Add-in. Now fully supports Joomla 1.7, corrects the JParameter fatal error and fixes the menu item ordering issue.
- Added support for "Ctrl+click" on menu items, which now opens their link in a new window/tab (depending on your browser settings). Same behavior was always supported by "Shift+Click" too.
- New version for all "Server-Side Menus API" related products.
- Fixed an issue with the "Auto Highlight" feature, where the URL was not available for the selected item. Also when an "Item ID" was not set ("Server-Side Menus API" implementations only).
- Fixed an IE issue on certain implementations only: when an item was clicked, its state returned to normal before the "mouse up" event occurs (IE only).
- Fixed a Mozilla-related issue where the menu unfolding effects were slower than in other browsers (Mozilla based browsers only).
- Minor bug fixes.
I.E. 4.0 or later
- 15 days trial
- You can use all the features except the "compile menu" and "link menu" commands