From Shengalts A.A.
AkelPad - is an open source editor for plain text. It is designed to be a small and fast.
* Single window mode (SDI), multi window mode (MDI);
* Editing of files, which size is more than 64K (generally speaking, size isn't theoretically limited);
* Full support of Unicode strings on Unicode systems (NT/2000/XP/2003);
* Support of Unicode codepages (UTF-16 little endian, UTF-16 big endian, UTF-8);
* Support of any codepage installed in the system;
* Support of DOS/Windows, Unix and Mac newline formats;
* Preview file open;
* Correct pseudographics displaying;
* Column text selection;
* Multi-level undo;
* Fast search/replace text strings;
* Remember file codepage and caret position;
* Printing of a document and print preview;
* Support of language modules;
* Plugins support (syntax highlighting, auto-completion, scripts execution, keyboard macros and much more).
# Added: support of mouse with horizontal scrolling (WinVista/7).
# Added: manual parameter for "MouseOptions" with a value of 16 - triple click and left margin click selects only line contents without new line.
# Fixed: letters case are not changed in the recent files list.