From Nicomsoft Ltd.
Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions. Also Advanced WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
Advanced WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more! Advanced WiFi-Manager can use all ways that Windows has for WiFi networks management:
- Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) API.
- NativeWiFi API.
- Direct NDIS calls.
- Supports Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting and disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving,