This freeware program visualizes pathways (KEGG, GenMAPP, BioCarta...). The user has the possibility to display any kind of quantitative data from gene and protein experiments (e.g. microarrays from affymetrix) directly within the pathways (colours represent the value). The linking between the pathway items and the experiment data is done over the gene or protein names and their accession numbers. Furthermore the user has a quick overview on the gene/protein with the collected links in the web-interface (direct links).
This program includes only a small part of the functions from the software GENOM 2005.
- APP presents the data in different colours for each signal, so you have a quick overview of the data.
- This screenshot shows a loaded pathway which is directly combined with the data you have loaded.
- Unlike in other programs you can click on a link and directly access the result page without filling out web forms.
- Easy updates of pathways from the internet without time intensive search.
- minor bugs fixed
- win7/vista restrictions fixed
128MB RAM, Internet for Updates