From AcaStat Software
AcaStat simplifies statistical analyses and quickly produces summary reports that can be printed, saved, or exported to Microsoft Word, Excel, or any other word processor or spreadsheet. Create, import data files, or import data copied from spreadsheets or data tables to develop crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, and significance tests. Unlike most other statistical packages, AcaStat also includes a summary statistics module that uses means, counts, and proportions to create and interpret confidence intervals and statistical tests.
The free Special Edition version allows data analysis for up to 30 observations and 20 variables. AcaStat is inexpensive to upgrade to the Licensed Edition.
Version 6 has added a control panel for statistical procedures that allows you to select and run analyses alongside the output window. Windows Vista compatible.
* Spreadsheet edit capacity 200,000 data cells (Licensed Edition)
* Import delimited text files
* Paste tables from other software such as Microsoft Excel and Access
* Export comma and tab delimited text files for use by other software
* Split large data files into smaller files by selecting key variables for creating a subset data file
90mhz Pentium, 64mb RAM, Internet Explorer 4+