Download Websites to Disk and Browse Offline
# Researchers, travellers and dial-up users:
* Archive websites with forums, image galleries, online books and articles.
* Download your favourite websites and read them later while on the move.
* Automate download of websites at times convenient to you, e.g. at night.
# Website consultants - designers:
* Show websites to clients in offices with no internet access.
* Copy websites to portable media such as CD/DVD and USB sticks.
* Have database driven websites downloaded and converted into static.
# Website consultants - webmasters:
* You can develop your website using PHP, ASP etc.
* The downloaded website contains the output HTML.
* All links in the website can be converted to relative.
* Upload the downloaded website to mirrors and servers.
* Save webserver resources by not using server side code.
# Copy Websites using A1 Website Download
Unlike most website download tools, our website downloader program will copy websites to your disk, and not store websites using a proprietary database format. As all links get corrected to relative file paths, you can copy and take the downloaded websites with you anywhere, and later view
# Fixed a bug in "time edit" controls that could happen with "zero" values.
# Fixed a rare error/crash issue on program closedown.
# Improved page crawl code a few places.
# Various minor user interface improvements, e.g. in "replace text" dialog
hardware requirements same as operating system
30 days evaluation period