Help Search Engines Find all Pages with XML Sitemaps
# With HTML and XML sitemaps you can help Google, Yahoo and other search engines to:
* Index your entire website including blogs and forums.
* Speed up finding and showing changed content.
* Ease the bandwidth load on your webserver.
* Decide pages shown in search engine result pages.
# The most important sitemaps you can create:
* XML sitemaps protocol: Ping Google, Yahoo, Ask, MSN with XML sitemaps / Google sitemaps.
* Google mobile sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for mobile phones content.
* Google news sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for news content.
* Google video sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for video files content.
* Google code sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for code files content.
* Google base feed: Google Base extends RSS feeds. (Only common tags are supported.)
* RSS sitemap feed: RSS feed files use XML and often used for blog and forum websites.
* ROR sitemap feed: ROR sitemaps extends RSS feeds with more information.
* Text sitemap: Sitemap URL list format used by some search engines, e.g. Google and Yahoo.
* HTML sitemap: Many websites use HTML sitemaps as a navigation aid to
* Fixed an issue in the XML sitemap stylesheet file "a1sg.xsl".
* Fixed a bug in "time edit" controls that could happen with "zero" values.
* Fixed a rare error/crash issue on program closedown.
* Improved page crawl code a few places.
* Various minor user interface improvements, e.g. in "replace text" dialog.
* Added "importance" as a sort order for URLs when creating sitemaps.
* Added image sitemap option regarding if images are to be listed only once.
hardware requirements same as operating system, Internet connection
31 days trial