Help Search Engines Find all Pages with XML Sitemaps
# With HTML and XML sitemaps you can help Google, Yahoo and other search engines to:
* Index your entire website including blogs and forums.
* Speed up finding and showing changed content.
* Ease the bandwidth load on your webserver.
* Decide pages shown in search engine result pages.
# The most important sitemaps you can create:
* XML sitemaps protocol: Ping Google, Yahoo, Ask, MSN with XML sitemaps / Google sitemaps.
* Google mobile sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for mobile phones content.
* Google news sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for news content.
* Google video sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for video files content.
* Google code sitemap: Google XML sitemap format for code files content.
* Google base feed: Google Base extends RSS feeds. (Only common tags are supported.)
* RSS sitemap feed: RSS feed files use XML and often used for blog and forum websites.
* ROR sitemap feed: ROR sitemaps extends RSS feeds with more information.
* Text sitemap: Sitemap URL list format used by some search engines, e.g. Google and Yahoo.
* HTML sitemap: Many websites use HTML sitemaps as a navigation aid to
* Fixed a bug where paths could be shown incorrectly sometimes in scan results.
* Added a fallback solution where crawler tries to extract date information from URL paths.
* Added multi-select support so one could mass delete and edit data of found website URLs, e.g. importance values or similar.
* Various fixes and improvements.
hardware requirements same as operating system, Internet connection
31 days trial