32bit FTP lets you log onto millions of FTP sites all over the world. You can browse their files. You can copy files from an FTP Site to your computer. You can copy files from your computer to an FTP Site. With 32bit FTP you can see a remote FTP Site as though it is a part of your own computer. You can Copy, Delete, Rename files on your computer or remote FTP Sites. Put 32bit FTP on your computer in a folder or directory, create a shortcut to it.
ElectraSoft writes software for many purposes including ftping. ElectraSoft is one of the largest ftp Software Suppliers. FTP Solutions: 32bit FTP shareware programs are very popular with people that build web pages. It works with Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003. FTP Solutions: If you are looking at FTP programs, take a look at our 32bit FTP client. This FTP shareware is very simple for beginners to use, even if you have never used FTP software before.
A few good reasons for using 32bit FTP software program
* Some very good FTP programs include 32bit FTP, Cute FTP Pro, Leech FTP, Flash FTP, WS FTP Pro, and Smart FTP. Try them all and buy the one you feel is the best FTP program. Because the price of most FTP programs are so inexpensive, many people that do a lot of FTP file transferring
- Resume incomplete file transfers.
- Verbal Report after each Event lets you select any WAV file of your own.
- Improved error handling.
- Main FTP window is now re-sizable.
- Rebuilt. Support passive (PASV) mode and all firewall logons.
- There are a few important updates in the new version of 32bit FTP,
released this month. If you need to log into an FTP site in passive mode,
32bit FTP can now do this. The option is in the [Connect to Remote Site]
dialog box, where you type in the username and password. Another group of
improvements are the options for various firewall settings. These options
are also in the [Connect to Remote Site] dialog box. And to make learning
how to use 32bit FTP easier, we have added ScreenTips. ScreenTips, if
enabled, will display a short description of an item, such as a button,
check box, or text field when you hold the mouse cursor over that item for
half of a second. You can toggle this feature in the Configuration.
30 days trial