From 10-Strike Software
Monitor network hosts, shared resources, and traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and see your network's state in visual form at any time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
Network management and monitoring program LANState
* LANState builds a network map automatically by scanning Windows network neighborhood or IP address range.
* Save your network map for future use, print it, export it to a bitmap file.
* Be notified by background device monitoring via a screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
* You do not have to pay for quantity of controlled devices. I.e., if you monitor 10 or 500 devices, the price will be the same.
* You do not have to pay additional money for technical support.
* And the most important. The package does not require installing any components on remote servers and workstations.
Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)