ZinjaI is a multi platform IDE for programming in C/C++ aimed to be used in classroom for learning C++, with strong emphasis in debugging information as an educational resource.
* Editing facilities: syntax coloring, code folding, search and replace advanced special commands for C + +, manual and automatic intelligent indentation, etc.
* Rapid development of exercise without having to create and configure projects
* Complete help system entirely in Spanish: information about using the IDE, tutorials, use of advanced features, etc, as well as integrated quick help on the language C + + standard (incomplete, still under construction)
* Completion and help function calls
* Templates handling both projects, as simple exercises
* Improved the build output: displaying errors and warnings in a tree, restating a few lines or rejecting others for a better reading of the same
* Debug: management of inspections, object exploration gdb breakpoints (breakpoints, conditional breakpoints and watchpoints), traceback, stepping, displaying class, vectors and matrices in tables, etc..
* Project management: multiple configuration profiles, compile and link options advanced, etc.
* Sharing of sources, will easily pass the sources on which the works of others to travez PC LAN.
* Portability: it can run under Windows, GNU / Linux and Mac OS X, making it automatically and transparently routes and options identified in the project to open the file in either system.
* Visuals: You can draw flow charts or class hierarchies automatically from source code.
* Integration with external tools: rapid generation of visual interfaces wxFormBuilder, comparison and combination of diff sources, documentation generation with doxygen, execution profiling with gprof and valgrind, etc.
* Internationalization system, currently available in Spanish and English (with the possibility of adding new languages in the future)
* Free and open software: GPL