Get ready to play Reversi, Checkers, Chinese Chess, Blobs, Vertical Tic-Tac-Toe, Mini-Go, Mini-Shogi, 'Losing' Chess, Dodgem, Jungle, Fox and Geese, Senat, Tafl, Morris, and many other exciting games and puzzles! Zillions is always ready for a game. In a single coherent user interface, Zillions of Games supports a full range of features including navigation and take-back, hints and solutions, history and strategy, animation and sound, legal move display, skill and time control settings, move list display and printing, search status, pop-up help, 'Smart Moves', and much more. Zillions of Games also supports a wide variety of amazing tactile sensations when using the Force Feedback mice.
Zillions of Games uses a revolutionary 'universal gaming engine' technology that allows it to play nearly any abstract board game or puzzle in the world. This makes it infinitely expandable. With the full version you can script your own newly-invented game rules, share your games with friends, and download thousands of additional games from the web.
The demo includes 48 free games and puzzles from the over 350 in the full version.
Many Ways to Play
* Strong* "artificial intelligence" opponent
* Internet play -- play a friend on the other side of the world
* LAN and modem play through DirectX technologies
Explore and Learn!
* Packed with over 350 board games, puzzles, and variants
* Integrated strategy tips, history, and help for every game
* Legal move display --- pick up a piece to see how it moves
* Shows which pieces can move and which squares are attacked
* Adjustable skill levels and time settings
* Context-sensitive piece help; Status bar help
* Hints and puzzle solutions
Expand and Experiment!
* Download more free games from the Zillions of Games web site
* Modify rules to create your own game variants
* Invent your own new games ...and play them immediately
* Drop in future killer engines with Zillions' plug-in architecture
Superior User Interface
* Works with the force-feedback mice/trackballs
* "Smart Moves" - one click to move
* "Face Feedback" and search status
* Board editing for easy problem setup
* VCR-style navigation buttons and arrow-key navigation
* Game saving and loading
* Graphical selection screens; View by game complexity
* Sounds and music
* Alternate piece sets
* Online user documentation
* Scoresheet -- click move list to jump to any point in the game