Zeta Resource Editor is a free application that enables you to edit standard Microsoft .NET string resources from multiple different resource files together inside one single data grid.
This simplifies the translation of strings to multiple different languages by providing you a compact and effective overview of all languages of each string resources inside a single data grid.
Built-in automatic checks for missing translations and different number of string format placeholders helps you in increasing the quality of your translations.
Zeta Resource Editor currently comes with the following main features.
Look and Feel
* Modern Windows ribbon style user interface (UI).
* Multi-lingual UI in both English and German, automatically switched depending on your OS language.
* Edit .NET string resources of multiple resource files inside a single grid control.
* Manage even large number of resource files within a Zeta Resource Editor project file.
* Arrange multiple resource files in a project tree control, grouping it the way you want to see them, independent on the actual location in the file system.
* Cumulated traffic light indicators in the tree (red, yellow, green) give you a very fast overview of the overall translation progress of your project.
* Adding, renaming and removing of new resource strings directly from within Zeta Resource Editor.
* Grouping in the resource tree. You can thing beyond the file structure by group your resources into a more logical manner or show the content of all files within a single grid.
* Import directly by loading a Visual Studio .NET solution file (".sln") or a C# project file (".csproj").
* Export one or more resources in one or more languages into a Microsoft Office Excel document for passing it to your external translation agency. Export works with an easy-to-use and easy-to-understand wizard UI.
* Import previously exported Microsoft Office Excel documents back into Zeta Resource Editor. Import also comes with an easy-to-use wizard UI.
* Automatically import resource files a whole file system folder structure with one click.
* Automatically uses Google Translate to fill your missing translations.
Changelog for this release:
Corrected an issue when translating.
.NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or newer