xStarter Web Pilot
xStarter Web Pilot will help you to automate each and every process in your computer. Additionally you will be able to create, edit and control tasks from remote computers via Web.
With Web Pilot it will be possible to create, edit and run tasks on remote computers, view tasks and tasks logs, enable and disable tasks.
Edit remote tasks.
Tasks from remote computers can be created and edited direclty on local computer. Additionally this tasks be downloaded for local editing and use. It's possible to upload edited tasks back to the remote computer.
Integrated HTTP server.
To control remote tasks, you don't need any additional software. The Web Pilot version contains an integrated HTTP server, so it's possible to control your xStarter tasks from any PC with an Internet browser. Additionally, you can also start your tasks from another web server and from PHP, Perl, ASP scripts.
Server side scripts.
xStarter tasks can play the role of Server side scripts. You don't need to know PHP or Perl to create PC automation scripts. Each Web Pilot task can receive commands from Web forms.
xStarter Web Pilot contain full support for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). It's possible to limit access to your PC using special IP address list.
Quick start to control tasks from Web Browser.
You can use the default settings. Use this address to go into Control Panel:
All parameters can be changed in the program Prefences.
New in this version
* Actions for working with SFTP have been added, that are SFTPSyncDownload, SFTPSyncUpload, SFTPDownload and SFTPUpload.
* Polish language has been updated. A lot of thanks to Janusz Grzybek.
* Hook libraries have been modified for working with window events and getting window titles in Unicode.
* The FtpSyncUpload action has been optimized. Now the entire structure of the directory on the FTP server will not be requested in case a small number of local directories/files are specified.
* Now it is possible to specify string variable input on multiple lines and to select several files in the InputVar action.
* The parameter allowing you to specify exceptions has been added in the Backup action.
* In case any errors occur in the service application, they will neither be displayed on the screen nor interrupt other active tasks. You will be offered to send reports about these bugs to the support service next time you open the main window of the program.
* The DeleteRegistryData action has been added.
* The SetFileDateTime action has been added.
* Now it is possible to set coordinates with the help of a "sight" in the MouseMove action.
* Now it is possible to differentiate between windows by ClassName in the WindowCommand, FindWindows, WaitWindow, SendKey and SendText actions. It is also possible to select windows with a "sight".
* The Html2Text action now determines the encoding of loaded pages and changes it before converting them to text.
* The WriteToLog and ReadFromLog actions working with text files have been switched to Unicode. Now it is possible to specify the Unicode encoding type: UTF-8 or UTF-16.
* The option checking the existence of the file has been removed from the Delete action, it is always checked now. Now it is possible not to delete files in subdirectories, it is especially useful if file masks are used.
* The SendKey and SendText actions have been switched to Unicode. It allows you not to specify the keyboard layout when you send text to programs supporting Unicode.
* File copy operations (in the Synchronize, Copy, Move actions) now use a new mechanism that makes them work faster. Also, now directory attributes and NTFS properties are copied completely when file operations are performed.
* The system kernel has been completely switched to Unicode. Now it is possible to use characters from different encodings in any parameters. All actions working with processes, the clipboard, drives, files, FTP, windows, tasks and variables now completely support Unicode.
* The new DeleteEmptyFolders action deleting empty folders inside the specified one.
* The new ContinueLoop action for jumping to the next loop iteration.
* Now it is possible to specify the priority of processes being run in the RunProcess, 7zPack actions.
* The bug with the request of administrator privileges has been fixed.
* The problem with the web interface in the Web Pilot version has been fixed.