XPPort(TM) ports Microsoft(R) Excel data to PowerPoint(R). A proven Excel add-in that views as a toolbar for use with all your spreadsheets and charts. When you are ready to convert Excel data to PowerPoint, XPPort reads your Excel page breaks and copies each page to a new separate slide. The order of PowerPoint slides created by XPPort is controlled the same way you control the order of printed pages in Excel. Excel data is automatically sized in PowerPoint to fit the body as defined in the "Slide Master". One click and your slides are built without any re-editing or manipulating. You have the option to export just the active sheet or all the sheets in the open file.
You have the option to create a new PowerPoint presentation or insert your new slides any place in an open presentation. Slide titles are automatically transferred from your Excel spreadsheet header data. Working in Excel has many advantages over PowerPoint. Entering and organizing data is easier, creating charts is easier and Excel has many sophisticated functions to analyze data. PowerPoint can't even total a column of numbers, yet many of us live and die by our PowerPoint presentations.
* Minimum requirements: Microsoft® Office® '97, 2000, XP, 2003 or 2007. In addition, you must have a print driver installed. In Excel, if [Print Preview] works then this requirement is met. It is not necessary for a printer to be physically connected.
* Ensure Excel is NOT open and click the "Download" button below to walk through the installation process. When completed, open Excel and the XPPort toolbar will be present.
* An evaluation of the unregistered "Trial Version" of XPPort is authorized for 30 days.
* When you are satisfied with XPPort's performance and ready to purchase the license, come back to this website and select the "Make payment and register" button below. This will lead you through a safe and secure payment process using SWREG. SWREG offers numerous customer payment options including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Switch, Solo, Paypal, US Check, UK Cheque, International Money Order, EFT, ACH, BACS, Wire Transfer, Credit Card by Phone or Fax with 16 toll-free international numbers. When completed, you will receive a registration code by email (often within minutes).
* Go into Excel and open the About box for XPPort. There you will enter your name and the registration code you received by email. Once the registration code has been entered, you will be licensed to use XPPort and XPPort will cease posting "Please Register" messages on PowerPoint slides.