X360 Tiff to Pdf Image ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers to convert TIFF or multi-page TIFF images into a PDF document. Also, you can combine images and create a new multi-page PDF. It supports Uncompressed, Group3 Fax, Group4 Fax, JPEG, LZW, PackBits, Run Length Encoded, Color, Gray scale, 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, and many more TIFF image formats. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
X360 Tiff to Pdf Image ActiveX OCX help you to convert TIFF Group Images into a PDF document. It supports Compressed, Group3, Group4, PackBits, Run Length Encoded, Color, Gray scale, 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, and many more Tiff image formats. Plug it directly into your existing application. You can build your own solution or you can use the provided packaged exe,dll, or library. Use X360 Tiff to Pdf Image ActiveX OCX to instantly convert images on the fly to pdf. It is the ideal solution for website developers and programmers for thier organizations.
*Convert multi-page TIFF image to multi-page PDF document.
- Convert TIFF or multi-page TIFF image to PDF document.
- Support many TIFF image formats such as Group3 Fax, Group4 Fax, JPEG, LZW, and PackBits.
- Support color, gray scale, 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit images.
* Create a new PDF document by combining one or more than one images.
- Support Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf and Tiff image files.
* Write and embed useful information to the PDF document.
- Information include author, creator, creation date, keywords, producer, subject, and title.
Supported image file formats for create a new PDF document:
*BMP (standard Windows Bitmap file format).
*EMF (Enhanced Windows Metafile format).
*GIF (Graphics Interchange file Format).
*JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group file format).
*PNG (Portable Network Graphics file format).
*TIFF (Tagged-Image File Format).
*WMF (standard Windows Metafile format).
Supported TIFF file compressions:
*CCITT Group 3 fax encoding.
*CCITT Group 4 fax encoding.
*CCITT Modified Huffman RLE.
*JPEG DCT Compression.
*Packbits - Macintosh RLE compression.