X360 PowerPoint Converter ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with PowerPoint converter capabilities. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
Convert your PowerPoint file to different formats.
- Export all slides of PowerPoint file to Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf and Tiff image files.
- View Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf and Tiff image files.
Convert your PowerPoint file to multi-page TIFF image.
- Convert all slides of PowerPoint file to a multi-page TIFF image with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
- View specified page of multi-page TIFF images.
- Export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and save them as new images.
Convert your PowerPoint file to multi-page PDF image.
- Convert all slides of PowerPoint file to a multi-page PDF file.
- Allow set author, creator, date time, keyword, producer, subject and title of the multi-page PDF file.
Provide tools to access the image within the preview
- Image alignment, flip, resize, rotate, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
- Hand tool for moving image using the mouse drag.
- Rubber band tool for cropping image.
- Thumbnail tool for displaying thumbnail image of multi-page TIFF image.
Adjust the style and color of the preview window.
- Set border on/off, background color, background style and foreground color.
Draw text on the image with different style.
- Fill outline text, outline, text, shadow text and watermark text.
Draw image on the image with different effect.
- Transparency image and watermark image.
Convert image to gray scale and black-white color.
- Allow create 1bbp black-white image.
Copy image to the clipboard.
- Support copying partial of the image to the clipboard.
Scroll the image smoothly, and provide a location bookmark tools.
-Save or bookmark a specified position of the scroll bar, and then auto scroll to the restored position.
Adjust blue, contrast, gamma, green, lightness, red, saturation and threshold of the image.
Get the coordinate and the pixel color of the image.
Print images with specified size.