X360 Outlook Express ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with Outlook Express and Window Address Book operation capabilities. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#. Browse and operate Folders within Outlook Express.
- Create a new folder.
- Remove and rename an existed folder.
Get useful information of folders.
- Get the number of folders, sub-folders, messages and unread messages within folder.
- Get the name and the type of the folder.
- Get the hierarchical relations between folders.
Browse and operate Messages within folder.
- Create a new message.
- Remove an existed message.
- Copy or move an existed message to another folder.
- Mark the status of the message as read or unread.
Get useful information of messages.
- Get the number of messages within folder.
- Get the content, language codepage of the message.
- Get the displayed names on the From: and To: line of the message.
- Get the subject line and normalized subject line of the message.
- Get the time at which this message was received and sent of the message.
Browse and get useful information of Contacts within window address book.
- Get the number of contacts within window address book.
- Get the email address, display name, nickname of the contact.
- Outlook Express
- DirectX End-User Runtime