X360 Image to Multi-page Tiff Converter ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers to view and create multi-page TIFF image within their applications. Also, you can use it to export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and then save them as new images. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
Visualize TIFF images or multi-page TIFF images.
- Allow viewing TIFF images with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
- View specified page of multi-page TIFF images.
Convert images to multi-page TIFF image.
- Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpg/Jpeg, Png, Tif/Tiff, Wmf are all accepted to create multi-page TIFF image.
- Different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE are accepted .
Export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and save them as new images.
- Allow saving images as Bmp, Gif, Jpg/Jpeg, Png, Tif/Tiff.
Get TIFF tag information from the image.
- Allow getting artist, copyright, creation date and time, description, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer and software used.
Edit and save Tiff tag information
- Allow editing artist, copyright, creation date and time, description, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer and software used to describe the image instead drawing on it.
Provide tools to access the image within the preview
- Image alignment, flip, rotate, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
- Hand tool for moving image using the mouse drag.
Adjust the style and color of the preview window.
- Allow set border on/off, background color, background style and foreground color.
Scroll the image smoothly
Print images with specified size.
Supported image file formats:
BMP (standard Windows Bitmap file format).
EMF (Enhanced Windows Metafile format).
GIF (Graphics Interchange file Format).
JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group file format).
PNG (Portable Network Graphics file format).
TIFF (Tagged-Image File Format).
WMF (standard Windows Metafile format).
Supported TIFF file compressions:
CCITT Group 3 fax encoding.
CCITT Group 4 fax encoding.
Packbits - Macintosh RLE compression.