Web Builder 6.x is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
* No HTML knowledge needed!
* Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees and Tables.
* Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
* Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
* Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
* Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
* Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
* Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
* ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime and other Plug-In support.
* Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server).
* Easy Photo Gallery creation.
* Build-in Banner creator.
* Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
* Image maps
* Rollover images.
* Navigation bars
* Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
* Insert Symbols (special characters).
* Rotating Image component (useful for Ad Banners).
* Support for third-party add-ons, using the Extension Builder tool.
* Import existing HTML pages!
* Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks
* Page transitions in Page Properties.
* Inline Frame component (IFRAME)
* Go menu component: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
* Menubar component: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
* Shape component.
* Embedded OLE component.
Changelog for this release:
- Fixed: Updated Twitter API calls in News Writer (Twitter suddenly stopped supporting the old API...)
- Fixed: Invalid font selection for systems with non-standard DPI.
- Fixed: Text style in context menu is disabled.
- Fixed: Wrong text color in 'Customize' toolbar for Office 2010 Black theme.
- Improved: Preview in 'navigation bar' properties now renders themed button if 'Use page theme' is selected.
- Improved: Space evenly now also works for merged objects.
- New feature: Added support for left/right padding for left/right aligned text in 'navigation bar' object.