WordPipe is used by IT personnel to change hyperlinks when a server gets renamed, by SMEs and large organizations when they change their contact details/name/etc, by translators to apply massive search/replace lists - the list of uses is endless.
WordPipe can change thousands or millions of documents, and can even make multiple changes simultaneously to save time. It can be automated to run overnight or over a weekend, and it takes care of passwords, protection, locked fields, read-only files and other messy details.
To use WordPipe, you simply add a list of search/replace pairs, and for each one, specify where in the document it should be found. Then you tell it which files to process - that's it!
WordPipe offers many more search and replace options than Microsoft Word; such as hyperlinks, bookmark names, text boxes, shapes, drop down fields, document properties (such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc) and more.
Unlike competing products, it is fully Unicode compliant (allowing search and replace with international character sets), and can handle an unlimited number of both documents and search/replace pairs.
Use it for...
* Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
* Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
* Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
* Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Standardize Policy Headers
* Technical editing - Marking words and phrases based on fixed specifications
* Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
* Removing digitized signatures from documents prior to converting them to PDF and placing them on the web
* Translating documents
* Correcting OCR (scanned) documents
* Detecting 'TOP SECRET' documents that have been saved in the wrong folder (by security identifiers located in headers)