Screen Recorder to Capture Screen Activities as Video Demos
* Make software instruction video from desktop recording
* Record website service to demonstrate online business
* Capture onscreen activity and publish as video for YouTube Sharing
* Generate Flash movie for online presentation and screencast
* Create computer courseware with AICC/SCORM compliance for LMS
Three steps to create professional video demos.
1.Record Simply:Capture onscreen movements of your cursor and keystroke to create Flash/video tutorials and demos.
2.Edit Powerfully:Make good use of the editing features to create effective and interactive demos with notes and audio.
3.Share flexibly:Publish as small-sized Flash movie or video of popular formats for widespread distribution.
1.Flexible Recording Settings: You can record any area of your desktop and your screen in your way.Also you can real time control your recording process with control panel or hotkeys and highlight your operating actions.
2.Rich Illustration Objects: Rich and simple authoring annotation and animation objects to illustrate and enhance your presentation. With them, you may add callouts or notes with additional explanatory text to demos, build interactive demo with buttons, entries or animation,
use zoom-and-pan technology for specific details, insert company logo or trademark for branding, instant preview to check your recorded or edited content.
3.Separate Audio Recording. Record sound from any audio equipment including microphone, sound card and external sound devices. The build-in Audio Editor makes it easy to record, import, modify sound and synchronize audio with video.
4. On-demand Delivery Options. DemoCreator creates Flash-based or Video demos and offers a wide range of publish options from online to offline such as publishing as flash-based demos for web sharing, share as video to video host like YouTube, export as auto-run EXE for easy distribution, generate SCORM/AICC package for LMS, and publish as E-mail Zip attachment.
Changelog for this release:
1. Beautified and optimized the styles of objects.
2. Instant preview for the effects of quick style.
3. Easier editing features for the text editing of the objects.
4. Improved recording quality for clearer video output.
5. Fixed bugs for recording large resolution and ensuring sync of video and audio.
x86 processor 1GHz or higher, 1GB disk space, 128 MB memory, Macromedia Flash Player 8.0 or above.