Kernel for FAT and NTFS is Windows data recovery software, which is designed to recover files and folders from hard disk partitions that are damaged, corrupt, or formatted. Once a hard disk partition gets damaged, the user fails to access files and folders stored on that partition. The corrupted hard disk partition may contain important files that need immediate recovery.
Recovering data from a damaged hard disk partition is not an easy task and requires expertise. But, you do not need to bother about this difficult task because Kernel for FAT and NTFS, an easy to use Windows data recovery tool is there to repair and recover data from hard disk partitions.
Kernel for FAT and NTFS is an advance data recovery tool, which has made Windows data recovery easy. With its easy to use and interactive user interface, anyone can easily perform Windows data recovery in a short span of time.
The software perfectly recovers files and folders from hard disk partition on which components like "File Allocation Table," "Boot Sector," "Root Folders," "Partition Table," "Master File Table," etc. are missing.
Kernel for FAT and NTFS software comprises following prominent features:
* Recovers data lost due to accidental files and folders deletion
* Recovers data lost due to accidental formatting of hard disk partition
* Recovers files and folders from deleted, damaged, or inaccessible hard disk partitions
* Recovers data lost due to formatting of hard disk partition with different file system type
* Efficiently recovers files and folders lost due to MFT corruption
* Able to recover data which has been lost due to MBR deletion
* Displays recovered data in hierarchical manner
* Supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems
* Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, etc. drives
* Supports DOS, MS Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, and Windows Vista operating systems
* 24 X 7 support facility
* Interactive user interface
Kernel for FAT and NTFS software is embedded with two scanning modes for Windows data recovery. First mode is Standard Scan, which works best when data or partition is deleted or formatted few hours ago. Second mode is Advance Scan, which performs well when the partition or data was lost long ago.
Apart from these scanning modes, Kernel for FAT and NTFS - Windows data recovery software provides features to save recovery snapshot, which can be used later. Moreover, you can also search for a specific file from thousands of files that are recovered during Windows data recovery process.
Kernel for FAT and NTFS also allows you to customize the software to set its properties like "number of sectors to be read in a single attempt," "skipping duplicate files," "number of retries on bad sectors," etc. for your ease.
Free evaluation version of Windows data recovery software is also available for download. You can use evaluation version to analyze the software quality. The evaluation version does not save recovered files and folders. To save recovered files and folders, you need to purchase Full version of Kernel for FAT and NTFS - Windows data recovery software.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB