Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) - program, which provides media resources (photographs, audio and video files) on your computer to other UPnP (DLNA) devices in the home network, for example, Philips TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Sony Playstation 3, XBOX 360, WD TV Live, mobile and PDA devices.
Software contains a transcoder (FFMPEG) audio and video files, allows you to convert media resources in a format that is supported by the playback device. You can also convert the aspect ratio of video files to a format screen playback device (color additions specified by the user) and to choose audio tracks, subtitles. You can to choose a transcoding from any time position.
Software contains a transcoding profiles for VLC Media Player, you can send streams of Internet radio, Internet TV on your media devices.
Software supports Digital Video Broadcasting (C, S, T), you can send DVB streams from your PC on your media devices.
# Software supports customizing structure of media resources for each device, dynamic folders (the items in the folder are created with a script).
# Software supports scripts to load the data from internet database of movies (IMDB, TheMovieDB, TheTVDB.com included).
# Software supports automatic translation system for interface of program, using Google Translate and Microsoft Translate.
UNIX-like systems by using Wine (http://www.winehq.org)
MAC OS X using WineBottler (http://winebottler.kronenberg.org)
Changelog for this release:
1. Changes in working with database of media resources.
2. Added selection of reading mode properties of media resources (Off, Synchronous, Asynchronous): Settings - Scanning.
3. Web-navigation now does not require licensing (may be used on computers, mobile and PDA-devices) through the viewer for the Internet.
4. Added device configuration:
- LG TV (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)
- XBOX 360 Live (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)
- XBOX 360 (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406)
5. Updated subtitles module (support for subtitles in mp4-files).
6. In the settings of device, connection added the mode "Check IP-address" (Settings - Server - choose a device or connection - Edit). Default off. If the devices are connected via a bridge, it is necessary include checking of IP-address.
7. In the password for access to restricted resources now can be used only the different digits.
8. In the setting of grouping of media resources added field "Allowed values".
9. Changes in the program settings:
- settings of the device by default moved to a separate form (calling from the field "Device type by default");
- the list of authorized client devices moved from section "Server" to section "Devices";
- list of events moved from the "Advanced" to the separate section "Events";
- changes in the form "Individual settings of the client device".
10. The main form of the program:
- in the list of media resources, adds the ability to set status "Hidden media resource" (in the menu on the right mouse button);
- in the folder tree of media resources added the ability to hide all child items of the selected folder (in the menu on the right mouse button).
Minimum of 100MB free hard disk space; Minimum of 800x600 (small fonts)
15 days trial