WiFi Sharing Manager is an easy-to-use handy software that turns any WLAN-connected laptop into a LAN router (or called "Gateway"). And your second computer which lacks wireless adapter can connect to Internet by its sharing.
Most of wireless adapters don't support old operating systems like Win98 or Win95. If you have a Wi-Fi laptop nearby, this program can help to share its WiFi to these old machines.
And if the Wi-Fi hotspot is not free, it only charges for your Wi-Fi laptop, you can save the money for your second computer.
This is an ideal solution for setting up a temporary local network at home or wherever there are Wi-Fi signals.
* Share WiFi Internet to your old machines - It shares your laptop WiFi to your old machine which does not have a WiFi adapter. So your old machine can enjoy the WiFi Internet.
* Old Windows does not have WiFi? - Yes, this is major reason why this software comes to you.
* Share one hotspot account - Your second computer or more computers just connect to Internet by the first's sharing. You just need one hotspot account for your first laptop, if you are using a charged wireless hotspot.
* ONE-CLICK Sharing - One button to start, one button to stop, that's all.
* Simple - It is very simple, one-click sharing. You even don't need to read the manual.