Enumerate website resources, batch download pictures. Search web pages, enumerate and download resources. Follow the initial webpages to make a spread-search. Search efficiency will be improved greatly through the filtering of webpage address if you know the basic structure of a website.
Resource refers to image, flash, mp3, document, etc.
1. Search web pages, enumerate and download resources.
2. Set up search depth and filter resource by size and type.
3. Real-time statistic of data by category and hierarchy; display progress of downloading visually.
4. View data; support sorting by time, status code, file extension and web address.
5. Generate regular web addresses in batch using the Web Address Batch Generator.
6. View which web page that an image comes from using Image Source Viewer.
7. Support filtering of webpage address, delineate and cut scope of search to improve the search efficiency.
8. Re-download object just by moving the object from "processed" to "pending".
9. Named method: filename_no or uid_filename.
Details of enumerating
1. Ignore background image.
2. Ignore client script.
3. Only enumerate the following html elements: Frame, A, Img, Embed, Bgsound, Meta-Refresh
4. Manual login to sessionwise login site.
If the site you want downloading is session-wise login site, you can enter the site's login form's address to manual login in by Internet Explorer before you start downloading.