WebIdeaTree is an information manager and a web site builder, that makes it easy to create, organize and maintain your Web or Intranet site. It's a powerful yet simple automatic Web site generator. Working from a single site content/source file and CSS templates, you can produce a Website with the exact look & feel that you want. Working from a single source file, WIT builds your full site in seconds.
WebIdeaTree is, initially, used as an idea organizer (or data manager). You then define the layout and style of idea rendering, by using predefined templates, or, for advanced users (expert mode), by creating new templates. At any time, a complete Web site can be generated from your current document. This site can be run locally, and when tested, be directly deployed on Internet.
Basically you organise your site/electronic manual etc in a tree, add some text, images or links to documents, a style and structure template, and instantly build the whole site. WIT allows you to build with ease Electronic books, Memoirs, Glossaries and bibliographies, Personal notes management, Personal Web sites, Photo albums, Collections, inventories and Genealogic trees.
PROFESSIONAL USE : Knowledge management, Enterprise documentation management, Business, Intranet sites, Quality Management Systems, Marketing or technical presentations, Hypertext helps, Data compilations for R&D.
PERSONAL USE : Electronic books, Memoirs, Glossaries and bibliographies, Personal notes management, Personal Web sites, Photo albums, Collections, Inventories, Genealogic trees.
Use WebIdeaTree to :
- manage, categorize and index your personal information and knowledge,
- capture information from the Web and other applications,
- organize your tasks, and follow their progress,
- attach documents and multimedia contents,
- create bibliographies, glossaries and indexes with full vocabulary control,
- build and maintain 10, 100 or 1000 page web sites,
- create efficient and professional looking intranets or electronic books,
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later