Web Forum Reader is uniquely designed for reading Internet forums and conferences. You can easily add your favorite forums to Web Forum Reader to stay informed about updates and changes on these forums without loading them in your browser. Web Forum Reader saves you time by showing new and updated topics while hiding topics you have already read. Web Forum Reader will also reduce the amount of data you download compared to regular reading using a browser. Use Web Forum Reader's handy Resource Addition Wizard to add Internet forums and conferences.
* Convenience: Mark new topics, recently updated topics, and topics that you have already read.
* Flexibility: Add various types of forums and Internet conferences.
* Precision: The built-in browser automatically scrolls the page to the position where new posts were added to the topic.
* Scheduling: The Scheduler feature will always keep you informed about changes in the forums you are interested in. Web Forum Reader will notify you about new and updated topics in forums as soon as they appear.
* Favorites: Mark your most interesting forum topics as your favorites. Be alerted to new posts in these topics first.
* Organization: See new and updated topics on all forums at once in one list.
* Efficiency: Reduce data downloads and save on bandwidth costs.
* Time savings: Show only new and updated topics while monitoring multiple forums.
* Ease of use: Join several similar forums into groups. Synchronize grouped forums with a single click.
* Multitasking: Use tabs to work with several forums simultaneously.
Working with Web Forum Reader
To add a new resource, click the Add Resource button on the toolbar. Follow the on-screen instructions when the Resource Addition Wizard appears.
To synchronize a resource, select it on the My Resources panel on the left side of the screen and click the Synchronize button on the toolbar. To synchronize a resource in background mode, use the Background button.
32 Mb RAM