Wayk Now lets you take control of a remote computer, or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer. Wayk Now is free for personal and commercial use and currently available on Windows, Max OS X and Linux.
- Take control of a remote computer, or allow someone to take over and assist.
- Peer-to-Peer Connection Over the Internet
- Strong TLS 1.2 encryption with certificate validation is used to secure all
- Send or receive files of any size between different machines.
- Overcomes common usability problems found in remote support and remote desktop scenarios.
- Small downloadable package usable without installation or elevated permissions.
- Copy and paste anything between local and remote applications, with elaborate
Changelog for this release:
Add support for Wayk Den built-in certificate authority
Add 'WaykNow config' command-line interface
Add initial German translation
Add support for extended mouse buttons 4 and 5
Windows 7 or better