WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another. You can create any number of timer or countdownss, give each one name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and more.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once.
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management.
- Give each timer a unique name.
- Countdown timers
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, $/hour and more (more formats added in version 2.1.1).
- Store notes and comments on each timer.
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs.
- Export timers or groups of timers to XML or CSV.
- View total time for a grouping of timers.
- View total time accumulated across all of your timer.
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed.
- Receive a warning if there has been no activity in a specified amount of time.
- 'Focus Light' help keeps you focused while you work.
- No install program - just copy the executable and run!
- And much more...
Changelog for this release:
* Updated the application to require version 4.0 or higher of the .NET Framework.
* Added a new option to adjust the transparency of the application.
* Added new options to prompt you before clearing all notes or flags from the countdowns and timers.
* Added new functionality to add and subtract time from a timer when right clicking on the time display.
* The application will now open to the same screen position it was in when it was closed.
* New "Pro" mode that provides the user with the ability to make use of "Pro" only functionality (anyone who makes a donation to help out the development process will receive a key to switch into "Pro" mode. Anyone who has donated already will be receiving their keys via email).
* New functionality to manually enter the time into a Timer (available to "Pro" users only).
* You can now set a timer or countdown to reset automatically each time the application is launched (available to "Pro" users only). Just right click on the time display to turn this option on or off.
* Bug fixes.
Microsoft .NET 2.0