Do you get bored with the same old desktop background? Do you have pictures or your family or of other interests and wish you could have them display as your desktop backgound without having to change it everyday? Well then keep your desktop background fresh with the Wallpaper Rotator.
The Wallpaper Rotator is packed full of features such as:
* Change your desktop background when Windows starts up
* Specify your own time interval of when to change your background. Selections include seconds, minutes, hours, days and months.
* Select the image directory you want to rotate through
* Add as many images to your image directory for an endless supply of great wallpapers
* Select from JPG, PNG or BMP images to use for your desktop wallpaper
* Tile, center or scale the image to fit your desktop
* Convenient system tray icon with menu for quick access to features.
* Loop through your images using your keyboard
* New - Your settings are now saved in a way that when you upgrade your Wallpaper Rotator to a newer version you don't need to reconfigure it.
* New - Automatically checks for updates on startup, of course you can disable this feature if you don't like it
* New - Instead of starting up in the center of the screen, Wallpaper Rotator now loads directly to your system tray with no user interaction needed.