Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder will find fast all similar and duplicate pictures and photos in a folder and its sub folders. Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder uses advanced algorithms to find duplicate photos in a way that a human does. Due to that fact it can find duplicate images even if they are in different image formats, different bit depth and image sizes. You can specify a percent of image similarity that will be used during the scan. Using the similarity percentage level you can broaden your results or you can specify exact match varying only in image format and/or size. When the scan process is finished the program shows you all the duplicate images in groups and can automatically mark the smaller resolution and/or smaller file size images for deletion. With a couple of mouse clicks you can get rid of all duplicate images and save valuable disk space. It supports most popular image formats, has an intuitive user interface and is well documented. Due to its innovative and optimised algorithms it is the fastest and the most precise product of this type on the market. It allows you to process huge amount of images in less time.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is a powerful utility for finding similar and duplicate images in a folder and all its sub folders. It has the following features:
Find all similar and duplicate images in a folder and all its sub folders
User can adjust the percent of image similarity
Smaller resolution duplicates can be automatically marked for deletion
Smaller file size duplicates can be automatically marked for deletion
Show preview for original and duplicate images
User can mark the images for deletion
Duplicate images can be moved to Recycle Bin or deleted
Supports many image file formats
Has intuitive interface and rich documentation
Changelog for this release:
* Added HDPhoto files support (*.hdp; *.wdp; *.jxr) (Only in Pro and Corporate version)
* You can now add multiple folders at once using the enhanced Browse for Folder dialog.
* Added new option Remove from list groups containing single file after delete/move.
* Added new option Show user checked files in bold font.
* Added new options tab to select which columns you want to be shown in the results grid.
* Added warnings when unchecking a selection of images and there are user checked images.
* Fixed Disable Folder Self-scan in Hash/Filesize/EXIF modes.
* Fixed some bugs when moving files.
* Other small bug fixes and GUI improvements.
Pentium-133 or better 32 Mb Ram 2 mb Hdd space Hi-Color display