Visual Lottery Analyser is state-of-the-art lottery analysis software, which has many unique features that you will see for the first time.
The software is working with almost all lottery games in the world!
Supports Pick, Keno and any standard lottery game, including games with additional Powerball - Bonus numbers.
With software we provide daily online lottery numbers (drawings) updates. All U.S.A, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia
and other major lottery games from the world are supported
If you are a beginner or want to get your tickets fast then Visual Lottery Analyser can work for you also in fully-automated mode.
It has a One Step Analysis feature; with just one click or finger touch you can get everything in one step;
from downloading the latest drawings, analyzing the game automatically, getting the best possible numbers to play, generating lottery tickets to showing the tickets on the window and finally printing them or sending as SMS etc.
If you are a professional player here you will find everything that you need to create advanced tickets, play, edit, analyze games, use and edit wheel systems, calculate and keep statistics of your lottery games and much more.
You can also analyze games manually and visually. Instead of looking on columns with numbers that do not tell too much, you can now know how the numbers may go with taking one look... analyze drawing numbers occurrences, frequencies, groups/blocks of numbers, special numbers, numbers in vertical or horizontal lines, by the date etc.
Using tickets creation features you can create smart lottery tickets accordingly to the software rules or your rules.
It has features for creating and editing wheel systems. Over 2100 wheel systems are included. You can use them to create lottery tickets by replacing system numbers with yours and apply filters to the system.
Some of major features are
- Create My Tickets
- Tickets Advanced Generator
- Create My System
- One Step Analysis
- Visual Analyser
- My Games
- Games World Database
- Lottery Numbers Online Updating
- My Tickets Manager
- Financial & Hits Statistics
- Search Drawings
- Wheels Systems Editor
- Wheels Systems Hits Checker
- Check Game Results.
- Numbers Report
- In addition to all new visual analyzing techniques Numbers Report feature analyzing games using old-fashion mathematical methods.
Changelog for this release:
Automatic Analysis - Artificial intelligence:
- Finally, after all those years of being sort of a manual software Visual Lottery Analyser has an Automatic Analysis - Artificial Intelligence analysis built - in!
- This is a hidden feature, an engine that executes behind the scene and analyzing occurrences of numbers accordingly to all software rules.
- Now you can focus on your time and still get the best of this software. Many of software features will use it now as a source of the numbers.
- A new feature that will use new Automatic Analysis engine, analyze a game and show you ranked numbers from
- the best possible numbers to occur to the less.
One Step Analysis:
- No more of time consuming diagrams analysis or using multiple features to get the lottery numbers to play with.
- A new feature that lets you get the results in one step only!. Nowadays with modern computers we want to get results fast and with one click only.
- Here is the solution; with one click the software will open a game if not opened, download the latest drawings from our server, update software drawings
- database, analyze the game automatically, get the possible numbers to play with, generate lottery tickets for you, show them on window and finally print them directly to your printer, sms etc. Of course the whole feature is customizable in software options, so you will be able to have control over it.
- Addition to existing features, in case when multiple Notepads are opened, it allows to select a notepad from which you want to import numbers.
Windows Touch Support:
- Moving forward with Touch. Multi Touch Screen enabled interface - from the dragging of interface elements to horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- You can now use gestures (such as tap, flick and pinch) to scroll, zoom and rotate charts, grids and everything else within our software.
- Use all features with one finger tap on the screen on any touch enabled device.
Revolutionary Windows Tile:
- Windows 8 inspired interface elements. The new Windows Tile interface allows you to re-imagine the way in which the software interacts with you.
- This release includes a Start and My Games screen a sneak-peek preview into a future interface. Of course the classics software interface is still available.
- Aero Snap - with this feature, you can drag windows to the edge of the screen and expand it at this position. By dragging and dropping a window's title at the left, right or bottom edge of the screen, the document will populate half the screen.
- By dragging and dropping a window's title at the top edge of the screen, the document will fill the entire screen
- New startup splash screen
- New skin named: Metropolis, a Windows 8 inspired skin
- New window for opening games, the window is combined with games world database, so it will let you open existing game or add a game to the program and open a game in one step
- The windows selector, invoked via the CTRL+TAB shortcut, allows you to switch to a specific window in main software window
- To make interface more user friendly we have redesigned toolbars in many features.
- Improved Getting Started wizard for new users.
- In Tickets Advanced Generator an option added to the 'Source Of Numbers' that allows to use automatically predicted numbers with filters.
- Create My Ticket feature also will use the new Automatic Analysis engine when creating tickets.
- Games World Database updated with new games and recent changes in lottery world.
- Many small improvements regarding software performance and interface
- Two methods of printing the data are included in almost every feature. The old one with Preview window and the new one: Quick Print that allows to print directly to default printer without confirming etc.
- Options added to schedule the execution of the One Step Analysis feature on software startup
- Improved functionality when software is used on computer with multiple monitors
100 MB free space required for all installed files, 120 MB free memory.