VisionLab is a set of .NET 2.0/3.5 components for basic computer vision. The components allow rapid development of fully featured motion detection applications for the security industry with almost zero lines of program code. It includes Canny edge detection, Adaptive Threshold, Hough Lines, Contour Finder, Target Tracking, Face and object detection, robust features detection(SURF) components. VisionLab also includes video capturing, recording and playback components based on both Video For Windows(VFW), and DirectShow, so no additional components are needed in order to start building computer vision applications.
Free for non-commercial use.
Changelog for this release:
- The managed assemblies are now rewritten in C# for better .NET 4.0 compatibility.
- Added support for .NET 4.0 and .NET 3.5 “Client Profile”.
- Significantly improved .NET type converters.
- Significantly optimized component loading performance in .NET.
- Major improvements in the .NET property editors.
- Small improvements in the Unicode support for VC++.
- Improved VisualStudio 2010 .NET support.
- .NET assemblies have been renamed to better match the Microsoft guidelines.
- Added .NET 4.0 assemblies.
.NET 2.0 or 3.5