Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.
Probably the best virtual drive software, Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free.
* Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
* Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
* Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
* Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
* An IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended) and 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
* Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64
* If you use Windows 2000 or Windows XP