United with advanced video sharing script and Web Control management, Sothink Video Encoder Engine provides the simplest and highly effective video sharing software, to batch upload, convert, edit and customize video to Flash Video (FLV) on windows servers for all webmasters and video companies. Create your own YouTube Clone sites one-stop without extra service fee.
This server-side video sharing software converts various popular formats of video to FLV with great quality, supporting H.264/AVC HD videos. It greatly shortens installation period; simplify the difficulties and complexity to create YouTube Clone Website. No doubt with this video script, Sothink Video Encoder Engine is the best choice to build Youtube clone websites, video sharing communities and make profit.
1. Server-side batch convert Video to Flash Video (FLV) from various formats. Support AVI, MP4, WMV, RM, MPEG, MKV, MOV, H.264 and other popular files. No quality loss.
2. Provide specific API document and interface parameters. Rich database fields are perfectly suit for secondary development.
3. Guide system checking, installation, and configuration following a step-by-step wizard.
4. Replacing flash video encoding command-line mode with fresh new Web Control Center, which makes video encoding more directly and simply.
5. Batch queue processing and management, effectively reduce server load.
6. Provide video/audio preset profiles for direct invoking, customization and organization.
7. Take precautions against resource shortage or even crash.
8. Webmasters can login to the Administration background for video editing, deletion, and other management with more convenience.
9. Apply various video editing functions like trimming video clips, adding descriptions, subtitles, watermark, customizations on bit rate, frame rate, zoom, and more.
10. Provide completely free full open source code of live demo sites written in ASP, ASP.net and PHP, as well as detailed SDK documents and tutorials.
Intel PII processor (P4 or K8 is recommended) and Memory 128 of RAM or above