Video DeNoise is a visible noise filter for video recordings. This noise appears in video transfer from analog recorders like video cameras, TV tuners, VHS video cassette recorders (VCR) and digital signal sources like digital video cameras, DVD Video, Video CD and others due to input image overcompression or originally bad video quality.
After applying the noise filter we get a more visually pleasant image as well as a more compact output video file on the disk. It enables to record longer and better-looking video to the same medium volume.
Video noise may appear as small ripples, thin multicolored stripes, colored spots and the like. Video DeNoise serves to fully reduce noise. It's delivered as a plugin for video editors as Adobe Premiere (Pro) and Adobe Premiere Elements. Beside its main function of removing digital or analog artifacts, the filter can also adjust image sharpness after noise reduction.
* preserving image sharpness also due to defining outlines in an input image to avoid its blurring
* 2 operating modes: basic and for advanced users
* high speed due to modern processor multimedia (MMX Technology)
* setting noise level for image brightness and color
* adjusting noise reduction from full noise removal to its varying reduction
* adjusting noise reduction size from 1 pixel to large 32x32 pixel blocks
* a special mode for processing VHS recordings
* scaling output image sharpness. Minimal processing works only as a sharpness adjustment filter
* profile system to save and reuse frequent settings.
* processed image preview