VGScene is a set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which helps to speed up the development of the graphical design of your applications. If you are looking for a Delphi skin utility, then this library of components is sure to impress, offering developers many special features and abilities to choose from. It includes a fully featured graphical editor integrated in IDE, supports a variety of graphical objects, allows you to make animations, includes various advanced controls and much more. The skinning engine is powerful and efficient, working at maximum performance. VGScene provides Delphi WPF development tools and much more.
VGScene uses a powerful vector engine similar to the ones utilized by Microsoft WPF or Adobe Flash. Graphics also look smoother than ever, since they are anti-aliased in real-time and, being vector graphics, they are also completely independent of resolution. Alpha blending is also supported along with various special gradient and other visual filling options. The components use the tried and tested WYSIWYG design method. The GUI engine used allows you to easily skin many parts of your applications including buttons, text boxes, list boxes, windows and much more. Shape primitives are also included and there are a number of built in brushes and transforms to help save you time.
VGScene now includes full support for iPhone applications. This means that you can now develop your VGScene applications in Windows using Lazarus, Delphi or C++. VGScene also provides advanced internationalization features, allowing your applications to change language on the fly. This multilingual feature also supports full Unicode so that languages of any script are supported. The translation editor is also easy to use with its interface being user-friendly and intuitive. The skinning engine allows you to apply styles to any controls very easily and a number of styles are already included in the software to help you get started customizing your applications.
The graphics rendering engine of VGScene is fast and efficient, presenting you with accurate and maximum quality results. The anti-aliased 2D GUI engine is a pleasure to use. Image processing is fast and the software is completely resolution independent. Path objects with WPF and SVG formats are also supported. VGScene provides a number of real-time bitmap effects such as drop shadows and blurring. These are rendered in software mode.
VGScene includes a set of built-in controls which contain various items such as textboxes, buttons and list boxes. Layered transparent windows with various controls are also supported. With the built-in Visual Style Designer, VGScene also allows you to work with styles easily and quickly. The layouts are presented in a user-friendly manner with child elements arranged by parent elements. With native support for reading and writing into common formats such as JPEG, TIFF, GIF and PNG on both Windows and Mac OS X platforms, developers can also enjoy maximum versatility. VGScene can ultimately be used as a set of development tools for GIS, SCADA, CAD and KIOSK.
* Powerful vector engine like Adobe Flash or Microsoft WPF
* Fast realtime anti-aliased vector graphics, resolution independent, alpha blending, gradient and special visual filling
* WYSIWYG design-time and run-time designer and property editors
* Advanced GUI engine - window, button, textbox, numberbox, memo, anglebox, list box and much much more
* Advanced skinning engine based on vector graphics styles. Cool exists styles - Dark, Modern, Vista, Air.
* VGScene provides shape primitives for 2D graphics along with a built-in set of brushes, pens, geometries, and transforms
* Advanced animations techniques calculated in background thread. Easy to use, accuracy, minimal CPU usage and automatic FPS correction
* VGScene provides for bitmap effects, however, they are rendered in software. Special effects such as dropshadows and blurring are built in.
* VGScene can be used as development tools for SCADA, GIS, CAD and KIOSK applications
* Path object have SVG, WPF path data format
* Very easy to use and powerful layouts. The child elements are recursively arranged by their parents.
* Layered forms, unicode enabled
* DB-Aware controls - TvgDBNavigator, TvgDBLabel, TvgDBTextBox and more
* Jpeg, Png, Tiff and Gif format read/write support
* Multilanguage engine, editor and examples
* Cross-platform solution available on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and iPhone OS
Changelog for this release:
* Fixed: Popup clipped by desktop
* Fixed: CalendarBox can not focused
* Fixed: Some fixed from customers
* Fixed: iOS application crashed whene OnResize assigned
* Fixed: Position have not set method
* Fixed: Major bugs in drag and drop
* Fixed: Major bugs in mouse handling
* Fixed: Recursive resource usage freeze application and IDE
Borland Delphi or C++ Builder