This is the update version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line. VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is based on MS-DOS interface, which is really helpful for manually controlling printing jobs. It support print PDF to printers or virtual printers .You also can control the printing page range, specify a printer, call the advanced options dialog of printer, set the printing copies, rescale page size, add watermarks, etc., with setting the options of the application.
New update features of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line:
1. Support to print OpenOffice Documents: .odt, .ott, .odg, .odp and .ods.
2. Support to print MS Word Documents: .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, and .xml.
3. Support to print MS PowerPoint Documents.
4. Support to print MS Excel Documents.
5. Support to print HTML Documents.
6. Support to print vector drawing formats: .wmf, and .emf.
7. Support to print image formats: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .png, and .pcx.
8. Support to add text or image watermark when printing PDF.