VeryPDF PDF to TIFF Extractor is an easy-to-use and useful extraction application which can extract images from PDF files and save them as TIFF images. With this tool, users can grab the pictures of PDF easily. It also allows users to customize the output image files in other Windows applications such as MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, or any other image enhancement/manipulation program.
Features of VeryPDF PDF to TIFF Extractor:
1.Support to extract images from PDF files and save them as TIFF images
2. Various compression modes: Support PACKBITS, CCITT Fax4/Fax3, LZW, Run-Length, JPEG, JBIG2, JPEG2000, FlateDecode compression technologies.
3.Support to generate both multi-page and single-page TIFF.
4.Support to merge small TIFF strips into one TIFF.
5. Support to extract color images to JPG.
6. Support to detect and invert color for Black-and-White pictures.
7. Support to remove thumbnail pictures.
8. Support to scale picture according to original paper size.
9.No need for third-party PDF reader software in conversion.
10.Support drag and drop operation.