VeryPDF PDF Editor is an easy-to-use application designed for users familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications. VeryPDF PDF Editor provides tools to enable you freely write your own comments to the PDF document and share the comments with others. It also provides a very convenient way for you to add contents or change the text or add text in any font you like, especially in filling out electronic forms, correct spelling errors, delete words completely and so on. You can save, move, copy, paste and print the comments and contents. Convert PDF format files to Text files, BMP files, TIFF files, GIF files and so on. Create other format file to PDF file.
With these tools, you can save your time and money to gain the same as other applications!
# Create PDF file from
1. Other format files, such as EMF, BMP, WMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA or PCX.
2. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project files, Text files, WPS files and so on.
Note: this can be fulfilled with PDFcamp Printer.
3. Clipboard image
# Combine multiple files into one PDF file
Create a single PDF file from multiple EMF, BMP, WMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA or PCX format files.
# Convert PDF file to
Save the file to another PDF file or convert the PDF format file to an image file such as BMP, WMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PCX, TXT files and so on.
# Intuitive Viewing
Carefully-designed workspace allows you to view PDF documents easily with different layouts and magnifications. A single click brings you to the next (or previous) page, or scrolls the contents with preferred speed. By combining the Hand with the Dynamic Zoom tools, PDF Editor helps you to browse document pages painlessly while relieving every detail of the contents.
# Copy the text to clipboard
Copy an area of text to clipboard by using the select text tool.
# Add comment or Annotating
1. Add stamp (a picture), note, draw (pencil line, beeline, rectangle and ellipse) and textbox to your PDF document.
2. Change transparent degree.
3. Move, copy, delete and paste any comment.
4. Add annotations to the stamp, note and draw.
5. Set the comment color and filled color.
6. Add arrows to the beeline.
7. Change the draws thickness.
8. Import/Export the comment as a *.comment file.
9. Set the level of overlapped comments
10. Lock/Unlock comments.
# Add content
1. Add text and draw (including line, rectangle, ellipse and polyline) to the content.
2. Move, copy and delete the content added.
3. Change draws width.
# Edit page content
1. Edit the text and text font including font size and color.
2. Correct the spell error.
3. Move, copy and delete the content.
Note: Content and comment tools cant be used at the same time.
# Get/Set document properties
1. Get the document information including file path, file size, page number and so on.
2. Write or change document description including title, author, subject and keyword.
3. Get the security information.
# Editing Bookmarks/Hyperlinks
Create bookmark trees to logically represent a document. You can import bookmark from a XML document or from another PDF document. Link tool can define a hot area on document page to be associated with another page view or URL.