A utility to replace Windows's default file open, save and folder selector dialogs with the enhanced Filesystem Dialogs.
Filesystem Dialogs's purpose is to provide the most powerful user-friendly file and folder selection options and simple file managament tools for the session.
- All window/column position/size (sorting) settings are saved for every application and/or you can choose to always use your favourite dialog settings
- Very hiqh quality thumbnail mode (that supports much more formats then the Windows dialog, and displays audio files too)
- Option to cache the thumbnails on a per folder basis (like the Windows dialog's Thumbs.db just with a little bit better quality and with audio file support)
- If bass.dll is found audio thumbnails are generated from all formats that BASS supports
- FreeImage.dll is supported also (adds many more formats)
- Recent document list on a per-application basis (favorite feature) available with one click
- Recent folder list, that you can acces very quickly
- Customizable favorite folders list
- Implements by far the best folder selector (with recent and favourite list)
- Automatically decodes URL encoded filanames and underscores
- Viewer for pictures/images & an integrated web browser for the rest of the files (and a secondary display viewer mode for dual display setups)
- Unicode support
Changelog for this release:
Added Easy Update support
Unregistered version is a 25 day trial version and the Enable/Disable option is not available.