Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection contains multiple versions of the free web browser Mozilla Firefox, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time. This is useful for web developers.
In Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection you can quickly see how your websites look when rendered using different versions of the Gecko render engine.
The version number of each included version of Mozilla Firefox can be found in the window title. Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection also includes the Firebug and Web Developer add-ons for all included versions of Mozilla Firefox. These add-ons provide a variety of tools which make troubleshooting websites much easier.
Compatible with Windows 7Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection has the following additional features:
* It can open one or more local files and/or URLs in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox with a single click
* It can appear in the context menu of Windows Explorer, so a file can be opened in every installed version of Mozilla Firefox directly
* It can display the version number of Mozilla Firefox in the titlebar
* It includes a number of window resizing options for the Web Developer add-on, settings for all common resolutions like 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900 and 1600x1200 are included
* It can be installed for all users, so its available for everyone
* It can be installed and used silently, its possible to create an unattended installation and use all functions using command line parameters
* It even works under the most restricted user accounts after installation, only the installation needs to be done by someone with Administrator privileges
* It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7
* Note that Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and higher do not support Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME and NT 4.0
Changelog for this release:
* Updated Mozilla Firefox from 184.108.40.206 beta 1 to 220.127.116.11 beta 2
* Minor changes and improvements