Useful File Utilities (UFU) is a very fast and easy-to-use file browser. It has some internal utilities such as Renamer, Replacer and Finder. Moreover, it has external utilities such as Change Attributes and Batch Replacer. UFU has utilities necessary for webmasters, programmers and anybody who is concerned with computers. Imagine that you need to process hundreds of files. It would take you many hours to do this manually. Fortunately, UFU is created to solve this problem as it does this job, and more, for you easily. You can even process files from several directories or even disks simultaneously (see Basket drive in the help menu of the program).
Features of Replacer:
* Find and Replace single text block.
* Insert text block before any text.
* Insert text block after any text.
* Insert text block between two text blocks.
* Delete text block.
* Insert text block to the head of file.
* Insert text block to the foot of file.
Features of Renamer:
* Various control words for generate new name of file.
* Easy convert all characters to UPPERCASE or lowercase or another way.
* Find any words in name of file and replace it.
* Insert counter in file names.
Features of Finder:
* Find in several drives or directories simultaneously.
* Search files by mask (*.pas;*.cpp;*exe) etc.
* Find files created within period of time.
* Find files not older than some hours, days, weeks, months from current time.
* Find files by size (equal, more than, less than).
* Find files by attributes.
* Find duplicates files. This files have same name or(and) same size.
* Find files by the text string, which they contains.
* Find files made with using Microsoft products (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel) by text.
Changelog for this release:
# Some new features for the Batch Replacer were added;
# Minor bugs were fixed.
No special requirements