USB Port Monitor is a friendly and informative USB Data Traffic Sniffer for Windows. It offers complete software USB monitoring solution that is easy to use and understand.
USB Data Monitor allows you to monitor USB activity between USB devices connected to computer and applications there. Use USB Traffic Monitor in development of your applications, drivers, or hardware. It is an efficient platform for coding, testing, and optimization.
- Interception, recording, display, and analysis of incoming and outgoing data between USB device and application;
- All connected USB devices are displayed in a simple list or hierarchical tree view;
- Real-time interception of IRPs, URBs, IOCTLs and data transferred through any USB device stack;
- Raw hex dump and decoded human readable view of the data sent to or received from a USB device;
- Possibility to filter out the unnecessary information from analyzed data;
- Switching between corresponding outgoing and incoming packets;
- Support of USB 3.0 devices;
- Convenient search through the captured data;
- Saving gathered data in binary file for later analysis;
- Export of gathered data to TXT, CSV, XML, or HTML files;
- Multiple USB devices monitoring.