Windows FAT Data Recovery Software provides safe solutions which help you to recover lost files and directories from fixed FAT hard-disk partitions and other SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE etc hard disk standards. It provides efficient retrieval of lost data due to formatted, deleted or corrupted hard drive partitions in all logical crashes.
FAT file retrieval software has been developed for FAT16, FAT32 hard disk partitions on Windows 95/98/ME/2000/2003/XP series. When disk recovery software is running, a complete scan of the damaged drive is performed to recover and locate lost or deleted files, folders. After the scanning is completed, recovered data is displayed in tree structure and can be easily transferred to the working disk.
* Software supports easy file recovery from FAT16, FAT32 file systems.
* Provides quick data retrieval from deleted, corrupted and damaged files.
* Helps in recovering lost files and folders when your hard drive is accidentally formatted.
* Recover corrupted data from bad sector affected storage drive.
* Retrieves data still if Drive not formatted system generated error message is displayed on your computer screen.
* Performs data restoration even when Recycle bin is emptied or Shift+Del keys are pressed.
* Recovers compressed and encrypted files and folders from FAT file system.
* Multi storage support for hard disks and other storage media including all IDE, SATA, ATA, EIDE and SCSI disk devices.
* Helpful in computer forensics or scientific analysis.
* Efficient data recovery wizard uses Advance Search and Standard Search disk scanning techniques to closely scan your inaccessible hard disk drive partitions.
* Software provides Load log and Save log option to save already scanned data into log files.
* User friendly interface with GUI support and easy to use even for the non-technical persons.
# Processor: Pentium-class or equivalent Processor
# Hard Disk: 10 MB of free space (for installation)
# Memory: RAM (128 MB recommended)