Ultra File Search is a Search Utility which is able to quickly find Files, Folders and Text on your Local, Network, DVD, CD-ROM, USB Hard or Flash Drives. UltraFileSearch allows you to specify several File Names and multiple Drives and/or Folders at the same time; it is able to sort out Files and Folders according to their properties (e.g. Modified Date) and find Files which contain one or more specific words or sentences.
The search results can be put in order by column (upward, downward or neither of them). The results window supports Windows® Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus). Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder), moreover they can be exported in various File Formats (Plain TXT, Tabbed TXT, CSV, HTML, XML).
This Utility does not use background Indexing, does not waste system resources and does not use extra space on the Disk. UltraFileSearch is available in two Editions: Standard (Shareware) and Lite (Freeware). Each Edition is also available in Portable Version.
- User friendly and intuitive interface.
- This Utility does not use background indexing.
- Search Files or Files and Folders or only Folders.
- Full support to Unicode characters and Long Path names.
- Allows you to enter more File Name Masks and Search Paths.
- Search of files which contain one or more words or sentences.
- Filter for Files Newer than or Older than or within a specific Date range.
- Filter for Files Larger than or Smaller than or within a specific Size range.
- Search based on the Files Attributes of Files and Match Type selected (Any, All, Only).
- The results can be put in order by column: upward, downward or restore the initial.
- The results window supports Windows® Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus).
- Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder).
- The Results can be exported in various File Formats (Plain TXT, Tabbed TXT, CSV, HTML, XML).
- Shows Search statistics as found Files and Folders, Search Time, controlled Objects, Speed.