Ultra Crypto Component is a standard ActiveX component for encrypting and decrypting both strings and binary data. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
* Support standard encryption and decryption algorithm like RSA, RC4, DES, AES etc
Ultra Crypto Component supports encryption or decryption algorihtm with industry strength like RC2, RC4, DES, 3DES, 3DES2, AES128, AES192, AES256. The encryption and decryption algorithm is implemented by underline crypto service providers. So the algorithms supported will be increased as the security requirements advance.
Ultra Crypto Component support to encrypt and decrypt string, data file or in-memory blob (binary data). The encrypted or decrypted result can be return as hex string, binary blob.
*Support standard hash algorithm like MD5, SHA
Ultra Crypto Component also supports the typical hash algorithm like MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512. This enables the user to easily calculate the hash value of a file, string or a binary buffer. The value can be used to validate the data completeness. More importantly, the hash algorithm can be combined with a private key to create digital signature to futher improve security.
* Support encryption and decryption of file
* Support encryption and decryption of ANSI and unicode string
* Support encryption and decryption of memory buffer
* Support calculation of hash on string, file or memory buffer
* Support digital signature creation and validation
* Support state of art crypto algorithm like RC2, RC4, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, DES, 3DES, 3DES2, AES128, AES192, AES256
* Import and export key in plain or raw bits
* Demos in VBScript, ASP, ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Php, VB6, Delphi, Coldfusion and BCB are avaiable
* .Net ready component
* Support 64 bit (x64) Windows