UDB Workbench is a tool for DB2 UDB LUW database comparison and synchronization.
It allows you connect DB2 UDB databases through ODBC or through schema DDL file, and view all the differences between two connected sources, and execute synchronization script that generated by the tool to synchronize structure of your DB2 UDB databases.
In addition, this tool has also come with a powerful SQL editor that features Intellisense-like code completion, parameter hinting, SQL formatting, multiple levels of undo and redo, column mode edit, code folding, etc
* Support DB2 UDB 6.X/7.X/8.X/9.X
* Support loading schemas through ODBC or through schema DDL file that generated by the tool or that generated by DB2LOOK
Integrated "Diff" Tool for Database Comparison as well as Data Comparison
* Color-coded side-by-side comparison makes it easy to pinpoint at a glance
* Allow edit and synchronize data comparison results
Generate Synchronization Script for Database Schema Synchronization
* User will be alerted when synchronization script contains any warnings, such as, data truncation, incompatible data type conversion, etc.
* Permit user to review and manually update synchronization script prior to executing it
Easy Database Object Manipulation
* Support scripting database objects
* Support long script execution. If script was executed from the beginning to the end and error has occurred, the statement where the error occurred will be highlighted
* Schema in database explorer will be updated automatically after execution of DDL statements
Powerful SQL Editor
* Recognize complex SQL syntax such as, derived table, common table expression (CTE), nested query, etc.
* Support Intellisense-like code completion that supports wildcard search, parameter hinting and tooltip information
* Support SQL formatting; include letter case conversion, for example, "TITLECASE" -> "TitleCase", "CAMELCASE" -> "camelCase", etc.
* Support line revision marks, split view, full screen edit, drag-and-drop edit, column mode edit, code folding, wildcard search and replace, multiple levels of undo and redo, Unicode and DOS/UNIX/MAC formatted files
Convenient Query Tool
* Allow grouping, filtering, searching, editing and sorting
* Table and record views to see data the way you like it
* Query results can be exported to Excel spreadsheet or as a set of SQL statements
* Support results in text
Other Useful Features
* Convenient to view dependencies between database objects
* Generate script to recover invalid database objects, recovering objects include inoperative views, inoperative triggers and incorrect NEXTVAL of identity columns
* Generate script to export data, import data, load data, REORG tables and RUNSTATS tables