Uconeer is a professional unit conversion software package designed specifically for engineers. It includes a wide range of technical measurement categories required by engineers, but it excludes the archaic and esoteric units that clutter the menus of the other conversion programs. However, if we have left out the particular measurement units that you do need you can add them in yourself, allowing you to convert units that are particular to your industry or location.
- Replace your unit conversion tables with this free-to-try unit converter download. Uconeer includes conversion factors for all the standard categories like Acceleration, Area, Force, Fuel Consumption, Length, Mass, Power, Pressure, Temperature, Velocity (Speed) and Volume.
- In addition to the standard categories Uconeer includes conversion factors for engineering measurement units like Diffusivity, Enthalpy, Entropy, Fouling Factor, Heat Capacity, Heat Transfer Coefficient, Moment of Inertia, Stress, Surface Tension, Thermal Conductivity, Valve Sizing Coefficient, Friction Factor, Torque and Viscosity. See full list of measurement categories. Includes accurate and consistent conversion factors for more than 450 units in 48 categories.
- Includes only the practical engineering unit conversion factors in each category, making them quick and easy to select. Will convert units for measurements in SI Units, Metric Units, Imperial Units, British Engineering Units and US Customary Units. And you can add in up to 5 custom units in each category. Custom units can be exported, merged and imported to facilitate standardization of unit conversions for an office or project. (Screenshot of custom units editor). Here is an article on how to calculate your own conversion factors.
- Nominate up to 12 frequently used conversions as your Favorite Unit Conversions for instant access. (Screenshot of favorite unit conversions)
- Dedicated Reynolds Number Calculator for pipe flow allows mixed units of measurement, as well as the option of using velocity, mass flowrate or volumetric flowrate as the flow basis. Viscosity can be specified in dynamic or kinematic units.(See Reynolds Number Calculator processing mixed units)
- Convert units between density and specific volume.
- Convert decimal lengths directly to and from lengths in feet, inches and fractional inches. (See feet, inches and fractional inches converter)
- Convert between dynamic viscosity and kinematic viscosity. (Screenshot of viscosity unit converter)
- Hardness equivalents conversion calculator to convert units of Brinell, Knoop, EQUOtip (tm), Rockwell, Shore Scleroscope, Tensile Strength and Vickers hardness scales for steels. (Screenshot of steel hardness converter)
- Flowrate conversion calculator between volumetric and mass flowrate for liquids or gases. Includes automatic estimation of gas density from molecular mass. (See gas flowrate converter)
- Universal Gas Constant "R" Calculator works in any combination of units (including your custom units), which can be based on Energy or Pressure x Volume. (Screenshot of Universal Gas Constant calculator)
- Flexible formatting of output, including scientific and engineering notation for converted units.
- Full support for clipboard, with clipboard contents always shown on screen. Allows you to easily import values for conversion, and to paste converted measurements and unit labels into other programs.
- Online calculator during data entry.
- "Recently-used" list ensures that the categories which you use regularly are available with a single click.
2.4 MB disk space